10% off any Outlet Installation
Sarasota and Bradenton, FL Keeping your family safe is a huge priority. One of the most important and easiest things you can do is inspect your electrical outlets to make sure they are in good working order and that your family understands outlet safety. Do not put your family at risk–keep these safety tips in mind!
- You should regularly inspect each outlet in your home–if any feel warm to the touch, have cracked cover plates or include the older, teardrop-shaped design consider calling an outlet installation professional.
- Keep cords away from children and pets. It is dangerous if a child or pet chews the cord, of course, but incorrectly pulling it from the wall can cause problems with the outlet itself.
- If you have unused electrical outlets, cover them using specially designed plastic outlet covers. This can prevent a child from inserting something into the outlet and causing electric shock.
- Think about where the outlets in your home are installed. If you regularly have to run a cord over a long distance you may consider new outlet installation. A long cord running across the floor is a major safety concern and outlet installation is generally more affordable than you think.
- Have the outlets in your home inspected by a professional. If you have an older home, new outlet installation can be a great way to improve the safety and add value to the house at the same time.
As you can see, there is a lot to think about when it comes to safety around electrical outlets. If you want your outlets professionally inspected or you are interested in outlet installation, call or contact us at Luminous Electric today. One of our experts will be happy to help you with your outlet project. Our goal is to help keep your family safe and give you convenient access to all the electricity you need. Right now we are making outlet installation a MONEY-SAVING opportunity as well. Take 10% off any Outlet Installation. Take advantage of this great offer today since it’s only available for a limited time!
Send us an email at John@Lumelect.com
Or call 941.357.1891
*Service area includes: Manatee & Sarasota Counties, Not valid for cash back, cannot be combined with other specials or offers, cannot be applied to current or past jobs. Offer good for residential service only. Appointments are to be performed during normal business hours, Limit one deal per household, good for 10% off. Does not include any excavation or underground installation. Does not include permits, parts or materials. Expires 9/30/2014